Saturday, October 23, 2010

28 weeks!

Time has started to fly by like I could've never imagined. 10-12 more weeks and our baby boy will be HERE! This week's appointment was very exciting! Thank you Dad and Jen for the 4-D ultrasound! Now we know what Carson really looks like! This ultrasound was so amazing! I had some caffeine and sugar before the appointment and he was on the move! We could see every facial expression from laughing to pouting! He put his hands in his mouth, rubbed his eyes, and played with his toes! His feet were over his head and he was so scrunched up, but we got some great pics! He should be about 16" long and 2.5lbs by now. His heart rate was 136. I had my glucose screening also to determine if I have gestational diabetes and should have the results this week. I'll be posting more belly and nursery pics soon!

Who do you think he looks like??

Sweet boy!

Grinning!

See my tongue!

Fingers grabbing toes! SO cute!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool. I've never seen a 4D ultrasound picture before. Ah, I can't wait to see him!!! I miss you guys sooo much.

    ReplyDelete