Tuesday, July 20, 2010

15 weeks (almost)!!

I had my last doctor appointment on July 9 (13w 1d), and everything seems great! Baby's heartrate was 140, and she said 120-160 is the range for that size. I've been experiencing a lot of back pain, but the ultrasound didn't show any cause... so she said it's most likely just from being on my feet all day at work. I'll be 15 weeks this Thursday, and am feeling much better overall. I am rarely sick anymore, but I don't have the energy yet that I've heard the second trimester brings. I am hungry and eating every 3 hours, though I have lost 2.5 lbs. I imagine that will soon change.

We are off to the beach this week for some much needed relaxation!!

Baby!!


This is a down angle on the face...


And top left, a little hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment